Tuesday, 11 January 2011

New year, new cover, new website!


Ta-daaa! The cover for "The Registrar's Manual for Detecting Forced Marriages" is ready! I'm incredibly pleased with it. I've always loved illustrated covers (and, for that matter, illustrated books) and I think the designer, Alessandro Gottardo, has done a very nice job.

The book will only be released in April, but if you want to read the first chapter you can visit my brand-new website: www.sophiehardach.com (second Ta-daaa!). I haven't been this excited about the Internet since I got my first hotmail account in 1998. The site was built by my friend Jonah, assisted by Katrina, and they came up with so many beautiful features and details.
Jonah has both a fine arts background and a tech background, hence the beauty of it all. Even the contact form is a little work of art.

Look forward to lots of virtual postcards from you, and hope you enjoy the extract.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment